FUNCTIONAL TESTING ON THE NEXT LEVEL
Active link counterpart that acts as a master or a slave in radio base station systems. Unlimited control over stimulus and full visibility into captured data bring your functional verification to a whole new level.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO CONTROL CHANNELS
Active link counterpart with live control channel support for reactive testing and infinite tracing of control messages. Perform and monitor base station configuration sequences from your PC.
LINK PROBLEMS EXPOSED
Transparent link monitor with sophisticated capture triggering capabilities, full visibility, and thorough protocol analysis. By far the most efficient way of analyzing and solving link problems.
TEST AND EXCEED YOUR SYSTEM LIMITS
Link middleman for physical layer verification. Model delay from greater connection distances and inject physical errors to test the limits of your radio base station system.
START YOUR SYSTEM VALIDATION EARLY
UVM based Verification IP for HW simulation and emulation environments
- 8 SFP+ sockets, 1..8 lanes, 4 links
- Line bit rates from 600 Mbps to 12.5Gbps
- All Base Station protocols available
- CPRI™, OBSAI/RP3, JESD204 and 10G Ethernet
- Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 270 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Same protocols and functionality available as in DRT8
- 1..4 lanes, 1 link from 10 kHz up to 600 Mbps
- FMC, MTCC, Mictor, SMA connectors; others available by request
- Serial and parallel connections
- DNRT4 adapts its speed to a clock reference from a slow prototype